In this session we will walk through how mobile optimization effects search engine ranking and how to set up your mobile SEO plan.
Optimizing your website for mobile is extremely important.
• Studies show that Google gets around 90% of all mobile searches.
• A Nielsen “Mobile Path To Purchase” study found that 74% of mobile users conduct a search on their phone before purchasing.
• 83% intend to make a purchase within a day!
• 55% within the hour!
• Google will rank your site lower if you don’t have responsive design.
• Responsive design means a mobile friendly design.
• Grab the corner of your current website and try and move it.
• Does your website “move” to fit the entire screen?
• If so than it is already responsive.
• If not, you need to get this fixed.
• Check your site on your own smart phone also.